Memorandum of Understanding (MOU) for Mobile Application Development
This MOU (Memorandum of Understanding) is made between ALOBAM NIG LTD (Developer) and COSMANJO AGRO ALLIED SERVICES (Client) on this date (date of signing) for the development of a multi-service mobile application. The scope of this project includes designing, developing, and delivering a mobile application that provides multi-vendor delivery, e-commerce, parcel delivery, taxi booking/tricycle, car rental, and delivery services. The application will be available for Android and iOS platforms. The deliverables of this project include a web admin panel, user app, store app, and delivery man/driver app for both Android and iOS.
ALOBAM NIG LTD agrees to design, develop, and deliver a multi-service mobile application for COSMANJO AGRO ALLIED SERVICES. The mobile application will be designed to provide various services, including multi-vendor delivery, e-commerce, parcel delivery, taxi booking, car rental, and delivery. The application will be compatible with Android and iOS platforms. The application will be designed and developed to provide a seamless and user-friendly experience.
Scope of Work
The scope of work for this project includes:
- Designing and developing a mobile application for Android and iOS platforms.
- Developing a web admin panel to manage the application.
- Developing a user app for Android and iOS platforms.
- Developing a store app for Android and iOS platforms.
- Developing a delivery man/driver app for Android and iOS platforms.
- Integrating all the required services, including multi-vendor delivery, e-commerce, parcel delivery, taxi booking/tricycle, car rental, and delivery.
- Testing and debugging the application.
- Providing post-delivery support and maintenance services for a period of 3 months.
ALOBAM NIG LTD will deliver the following items to COSMANJO AGRO ALLIED SERVICES:
- A fully functional and tested mobile application for Android and iOS platforms.
- A web admin panel to manage the application.
- A user app for Android and iOS platforms.
- A store app for Android and iOS platforms.
- A delivery man/driver app for Android and iOS platforms.
- Design and development: 3 Weeks
- Testing and debugging: 1 Week
- Deployment and delivery: 1 Week
- Post-delivery support and maintenance: 2 months
COSMANJO AGRO ALLIED SERVICES agrees to pay ALOBAM NIG LTD a total of NGN 450,000 for the development of the mobile application. The payment will be made in the following installments:
- 70% of the total amount upon signing this MOU.
- 30% of the total amount upon deployment and delivery.
ALOBAM NIG LTD agrees to maintain the confidentiality of all the information and data provided by COSMANJO AGRO ALLIED SERVICES. ALOBAM NIG LTD will not disclose any confidential information to any third party without the written consent of COSMANJO AGRO ALLIED SERVICES.
Ownership & Tools
COSMANJO AGRO ALLIED SERVICES will have full ownership of the mobile application, web admin panel, and all related apps. ALOBAM NIG LTD agrees to transfer all ownership rights to COSMANJO AGRO ALLIED SERVICES upon completion of the project and receipt of final payment. All ALOBAM NIG LTD Tools are and shall remain the exclusive property of ALOBAM NIG LTD. ALOBAM NIG LTD hereby grants to Client a nonexclusive, nontransferable (other than the right to sublicense such uses to Client’s web hosting or internet service providers), perpetual, worldwide license to use the ALOBAM NIG LTD Tools solely to the extent necessary with the Final Deliverables for the Project. Client may not directly or indirectly, in any form or manner, decompile, reverse engineer, create derivative works or otherwise disassemble or modify any ALOBAM NIG LTD Tools comprising any software or technology of ALOBAM NIG LTD.